Default D16 D: Rio Hondo at West Oso

DCTF line: Rio Hondo by 18
    Rio Hondo 2-2 and 0-1 in district
    West Oso 0-4 and 0-1 in district

Latest DCTF line: Rio Hondo by 14

All-American

Rio Hondo should take this one easily. 30+ at least.

I would be shocked if the Bobcats win by a lesser margin than 30, as they seem to love running up the score on weaker teams.

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    Rio Hondo should take this one easily. 30+ at least.

I would be shocked if the Bobcats win by a lesser margin than 30, as they seem to love running up the score on weaker teams.
    West Oso opponents this season 16-2. 3 were 3a but decent teams and play them close only Sinton game they were outmatch kind of like Orange Grove team Sinton had 57 on them in 3rd qtr.
    Toss up.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    West Oso opponents this season 16-2. 3 were 3a but decent teams and play them close only Sinton game they were outmatch kind of like Orange Grove team Sinton had 57 on them in 3rd qtr.
    Toss up.
    Valid point. But you'd think with all that athleticism they've got, they would have beaten 1 or 2 of those non-district opponents. Given, the games were close-ish, but they still lost those games. Then they got completely dominated by Sinton.

Honestly, I think West Oso will put some points on the board against Rio Hondo, but Rio Hondo is just better, IMO.

However, if I am wrong and West Oso beats Rio Hondo, then I'll be thrilled because I love when Rio Hondo loses. That'll be some really tasty crow.

All-American

I'll have some BBQ sauce with that crow, please!

Wow, ok. This scoreline blew me away. I don't know what went wrong, as I've yet to watch the film. But if I had to wager a guess, Rio Hondo couldn't handle West Oso's speed.