Default D16 D2: Robstown at Ingleside

DCTF line: Ingleside by 25
    Robstown 2-2 and 0-1 in district
    Ingleside 4-0 and 1-0 in district

Latest DCTF line: Ingleside by 30

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Latest DCTF line: Ingleside by 30
    I am surprised that DCTF has Ingleside by that much. I like what I am seeing so far from Ingleside and the coaching staff. It looks like they are trying to be more balanced on the offensive side of the ball. Give me Ingleside by 2 TD's.

All-American

Ingleside should take this one, IMO

But don’t under-estimate Robstown. They’re much better than people think.

This game might show if Robstown going to win some district games but losing to PI and Ingleside their playoffs will be over. Early on looks like the 4 playoff teams are PI, Ingleside, Sinton and RF.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    This game might show if Robstown going to win some district games but losing to PI and Ingleside their playoffs will be over. Early on looks like the 4 playoff teams are PI, Ingleside, Sinton and RF.
    If Robstown is going to show the rest of the district that they're a force to be reckoned with, then this is the game to do it. As it stands now, I put Robstown at #5 just below Ingleside & PI who I have as interchangeable 3 & 4 in the district.

I will say, though, I was very impressed with the fight that Robstown showed. They never gave up even when the Tarpons began pulling away late 2nd qtr and all 3rd qtr. Robstown made a comeback, scoring a TD in the 4th and recovering an onside kick. PI got a turnover on that extra Robstown drive though, and then scored the last TD that put it to 55-34. Robstown scored a very late consolation TD with less than 0:30 left in the game to make the score line a little tighter than it should have been.

All-American

This went about how I expected it, but I thought Robstown would have a better showing than just 8 points considering how well they did against Port Isabel.

This is showing me, though, a bit of a pattern that is beginning to emerge now.

I'll bring it up later on, though. I just want to be able to make a good confirmation on my observations.

All-American

Solid win for Ingleside. They still have some work to do as it appears that they are either gassed or are not making adjustments after the half. The best version of themselves appears to be for the first two quarters. They can’t have that with really good teams. On the positive side, they should be playing with confidence as they are now 5-0. Good job Mustangs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk