Starter

Default Gilmer and China Springs Fans

Hey guys ,

Sorry for the delayed response but had a few computer issues over the weekend. I just wanted to congratulate both Teams on their Wins and trip to play for
    a State Championship this Friday. Both programs are outstanding with great fans , hardworking kids and great Coaching Staffs. Be safe if you are traveling to the game and thank you to all the members who still come to this forum as it is actually the only one I know for keeping up with high school football here in Texas. Hope we get more to join next year.

Celina 8

All-American

Thanks. Hopefully its a great game.......with Gilmer winning of course.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

We Bobcat Fans are pulling for you Gilmer! We were always taught to support those that knocked us out back in the day. So Sic 'em Buckeyes! Celina beat China Spring in 2007. Your turn now!

All-American

I'm really glad we get to play China Spring. We have played lots of Texas powerhouses in the past 30+ years including Cuero, Navasota, Abilene Wylie, Celina, WOS, Liberty Hill, Southlake Carroll and many others in what have sometimes been instant classic playoff games. Now we get a chance at China Spring and I like that.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???