All-American

Default Congrats To Sinton's Blake Mitchell

Blake Mitchell was named to the USA Baseball 18U National Team ⚾️🇺🇸⚾️🇺🇸
    He will be in Sarasota, FL until 9/10. He and his teammates will now take on Canada in what should’ve been the 2021 WBSC Baseball World Cup consisting of teams from all over world. Next year, I pray that the list of participating teams returns to normal!! For now, we will be happy with playing Canada ⚾️🇺🇸⚾️🇺🇸⚾️🇺🇸⚾️
    The individual competition was steep and we’ve always thought that just having the opportunity to be among such talent was already a blessing! This is just icing on the cake! So, so, so proud of Blake!!
    While we are ecstatic for Blake, my heart hurts for those that didn’t make it...both 2022’s and 2023’s. The preparation leading up to this event is unfathomable. Not seeing your name on that list doesn’t mean you’re any less deserving...y’all have unbelievable talent!! Already looking forward to the Trials next year!
    For those of you that prayed, texted, called, sent good vibes...we can’t thank y’all enough!!! Blake is so appreciative too!
    Get ready for more USA Baseball overload through 9/10! USA! USA! USA!

All-American

Copied this from Blakes moms post on FB. I figured baseball was the reason he didn't play football. He was a really good inside linebacker. But his future is definitely in baseball,

Rankings for 2023 players just came out today and Blake Mitchell is #1 rank player in Texas for 2023 players. He can pitch, 94 mph, top of the line catcher but behind another top player in Rylan Galvan and can play SS and top it off is a big time power hitter.