Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinton Pirates

4 100.00%
  • CC Carroll Tigers

0 0%
    All-American

Default Sinton @ Corpus Christi Carroll

This will be the first time these two teams have met. Carroll being a 5A Div.1 school could give Sinton some troubles but I don't think that will happen. Not sure on Rylan Galvan's ankle injury but hopefully he'll be ready to go and we can see the R & R Express together for a full game. Pirate D play like they did against OG, the Carroll offense gonna have a long night.

yea i don't recall any regular games against them only have been 3 scrimmages from 2017, 2018 and 2019.

Sinton defense has been lights out and didn't change in the first game as Orange Grove was in minus yardage through most of the first half with no first downs. I was wondering how they would do against a qb like OG's that will go deep but like in the scrimmages the defensive line puts pressure and good coverage by secondary.

THSF Dave Campbell has Sinton favor by 34, this past game Sinton was favor by 35 against Orange Grove and they cover that spread as Sinton went to 8-0 in last 8 games at home. Road game so lets see if they can keep playing like they have so far this season. It starts with defense so if another strong outing they'll cover spread.

Sinton by at least 21

Bought my ticket online but wasn't able to get reserve ticket as it showed 3 sections of reserve seating sold out. Tickets went on sale 7 am this morning. Carroll side all ticket sections were available so guess wasn't a error but have my General Admission ticket.

Fr
    Sinton 57
    Corpus Christi Carroll 0
    JV
    Sinton 38
    Corpus Christi Carroll 6

Both games running clock in 2nd half.

All-American

Sinton 18
    CC Carroll 0

Halftime

2 fumbles on the endzone has cost Sinton 2 possible scores. Sinton defense has gotten 2 safeties and almost a 3rd. Carroll may have 2 first downs at the most.

All-American

Sinton 50
    CC Carroll 12

Final

i''ll put up the highlights by tomorrow morning.

Sinton 50
    Corpus Christi Carroll 12
    Final
    Next up: Week 3 vs Corpus Christi Miller at home

Game Day!!
    Hopefully get on the road in about an hour.
    DCTF has Sinton by 9.
    I'll be happy with just any point margin win.