All-American

Default Week 2: Fulshear (1-0) @ El Campo (1-0)

Ricebirds should win but their defense needs to step it up and play better than it did against Gonzales

Webcast
    www.kulpradio.com

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Ricebirds should win but their defense needs to step it up and play better than it did against Gonzales

Webcast
    www.kulpradio.com
    Birds need to concentrate on taking care of the ball. They fumbled 6 times and lost three of them, one of which was returned for a td.

All-American

Fulshear is a pretty salty 5A Div II squad. They’ve got a good coach in Nick Codutti. I covered some of his teams in Springfield, MO when I was still a sportswriter. He’s had assistant stops at Beaumont Westbrook and Tomball. This is his first head gig in Texas. Really smart offensive mind, and he’s got a ton of athletes at Fulshear.

Like most, I’m pretty high on El Campo and Reuben Owens and Coach Worrell, but I think the Chargers come away with the win in this one.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Fulshear is a pretty salty 5A Div II squad. They’ve got a good coach in Nick Codutti. I covered some of his teams in Springfield, MO when I was still a sportswriter. He’s had assistant stops at Beaumont Westbrook and Tomball. This is his first head gig in Texas. Really smart offensive mind, and he’s got a ton of athletes at Fulshear.

Like most, I’m pretty high on El Campo and Reuben Owens and Coach Worrell, but I think the Chargers come away with the win in this one.
    good call in this one.

All-American

Fulshear has nearly 3000 kids on campus now....they are a 6A school at this point

All-American

Wow. Did not realize they had grown that much that quickly!
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Wow. Did not realize they had grown that much that quickly!
    Yeah Codutti told me at THSCA they've had insane growth and are going straight to 6A

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Yeah Codutti told me at THSCA they've had insane growth and are going straight to 6A
    That's just crazy!

Man, I hope Codutti does well there. That man has been working so hard at his craft. Would love to see him stick and have long-term success somewhere in Texas.
    Texas Forever.