Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Congrats to DCTF on making the right decision. Just like Coke.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    This was the right move. Big win for the fans. Thanks for sharing, Matt.

I know it was probably a tough week/weekend for you personally, probably getting/feeling attacked, even though you're not an app developer. But you're still awesome, we all still appreciate the work you do for Texas High School Football. You still bring a ton of value and are an integral part of the Friday Night Experience. So if you were feeling down and out from all this, I hope it doesn't last long and you remember how much we all appreciate the work.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by 10ForTheWin View Post
    “No Test for Android” and a statement made in earlier post along the lines of ‘Apple and Google didn’t give approval fast enough for testing’ is a crock of sh*t. As someone who has actually work directly in the development and rollout of an app for both Apple and Android, your app is always available privately for testing, without it having to be approve for the public store. What this boiled down to was Dave Campbell’s prioritized having their content and advertising front and center. User experience and usability came second. I’m all for ad revenue and prioritizing content, but you have to have a solid foundation and a user friendly application first. You also have to keep the apps main focus front and center (Scores, Forums, socialization). They didn’t “Upgrade the App” they turned the app into a Dave Campbells content consumption app w/ a slapped together scoring and forum section.

Quite honestly if this was a bigger sports media company who bought out an app with such a large following, and botched the update this badly. Someone would be losing their job or contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like you called it... no improvement on the backend...still useless