All-American

Default Sinton - Corpus Christi Ray Scrimmage

I thought this would be a tougher scrimmage for Sinton with Ray being a 5A D1 school. But it wasn't

Controlled portion of the scrimmage:

Sinton 1st team D scored on an int.
    Sinton 1st team O scored 3 times
    Sinton 2nd team O scored once

In the live quarter segment Sinton scored twice more with Ray not scoring at all
    Sinton JV and Freshmen squads also dominated their scrimmages.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    I thought this would be a tougher scrimmage for Sinton with Ray being a 5A D1 school. But it wasn't

Controlled portion of the scrimmage:

Sinton 1st team D scored on an int.
    Sinton 1st team O scored 3 times
    Sinton 2nd team O scored once

In the live quarter segment Sinton scored twice more with Ray not scoring at all
    Sinton JV and Freshmen squads also dominated their scrimmages.
    Rockport did a number on Ray also last week. Sinton D look good in control part, Ray kept getting sack or drop for losses. Put up a video later.
    Both scrimmages Sinton varsity, JV and Fr haven't been scored on.

Sinton JV 6 Td
    Ray JV 0 Td

Sinton Fr 9 Td
    Ray Fr 0 Td

Sinton Fr open their season against Refugio JV on Thursday. Last year it was Sinton Fr beating Refugio JV.

Tristan Handson had 7 tds in Fr game, 4 passing and 3 rushing and had 1 in Varsity game in 2nd offense. Was QB Rene Galvan hurt he didn't play?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Tristan Handson had 7 tds in Fr game, 4 passing and 3 rushing and had 1 in Varsity game in 2nd offense. Was QB Rene Galvan hurt he didn't play?
    Not sure if he was hurt or not but he didn't suit up. Gave Brown and Handson a chance to get some work in though. Gonna be hard to keep Handson off the varsity this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    Not sure if he was hurt or not but he didn't suit up. Gave Brown and Handson a chance to get some work in though. Gonna be hard to keep Handson off the varsity this year.
    There is no denying that Rene is a special athlete. In my dream world he and his brother would be the backs and we'd have Brown under center. Just my 2 cents... but what do I know? LOL

I haven't seen the Handson kid play, but it sounds like he is as good as Tyler was

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post
    There is no denying that Rene is a special athlete. In my dream world he and his brother would be the backs and we'd have Brown under center. Just my 2 cents... but what do I know? LOL

I haven't seen the Handson kid play, but it sounds like he is as good as Tyler was
    Looks exactly like Tyler running and passing is 6'1 already. Sinton has qb's for years ahead to step in after this season.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post

You're not alone on that thought. But Brown is going to be a pretty good reciever for sure. And like SFIA said. If you see Tristan Handson play you would think it was big brother Tyler playing. He is Tylers clone.