All-American

Default 7on7 football score site

What's the site for the 7on7 scores?

All-American
    Texas Forever.

All-American

And, as you'll also find on DCTF, the games are being broadcast for free over at Texan Live.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Thoughts on the live broadcast???

All-American

Well first thing is it was nice to have some live stream when there has been none, by and large, in the past. And for it to be provided for free was awesome and much appreciated!!

If it’s able to continue in the future, one obvious suggestion I’d make, insofar as it’s possible, is to broadcast from a more elevated point of view. It was really hard fo follow the action at times, given the low angle, and lots of time the view was blocked by players/coaches. You’re gonna be limited to what the venue can/will provide, but that low angle is just tough to broadcast from.

Second thing is, it’d be nice to be able to have a stream from more (if not all) fields. I was a little disappointed there were only a handful of teams I was able to watch all weekend. Didn’t get to see any Celina games (I realize that’s being selfish), but it would’ve been nice.

Overall, I enjoyed the stream. Can’t complain with some free coverage when that hasn’t been offered — to that degree — in the past. It’s much appreciated, no doubt! The quality of the stream for me was good, never had it come in or out, and didn’t notice many, if any, technical difficulties. Like anything, if it gets to continue, I imagine year two of this stream would be even better!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Well first thing is it was nice to have some live stream when there has been none, by and large, in the past. And for it to be provided for free was awesome and much appreciated!!

If it’s able to continue in the future, one obvious suggestion I’d make, insofar as it’s possible, is to broadcast from a more elevated point of view. It was really hard fo follow the action at times, given the low angle, and lots of time the view was blocked by players/coaches. You’re gonna be limited to what the venue can/will provide, but that low angle is just tough to broadcast from.

Second thing is, it’d be nice to be able to have a stream from more (if not all) fields. I was a little disappointed there were only a handful of teams I was able to watch all weekend. Didn’t get to see any Celina games (I realize that’s being selfish), but it would’ve been nice.

Overall, I enjoyed the stream. Can’t complain with some free coverage when that hasn’t been offered — to that degree — in the past. It’s much appreciated, no doubt! The quality of the stream for me was good, never had it come in or out, and didn’t notice many, if any, technical difficulties. Like anything, if it gets to continue, I imagine year two of this stream would be even better!
    Yeah we definitely would like to have an elevated platform to broadcast from, but we are a little limited by the owners of the facility from building a tempoary platform (and its also cost prohibitive) but we did discuss it...maybe if we expand to more fields we could look at something on the grass fields, but the turf fields are a no go..

With 16 games going at once we knew we couldn't cover them all from an equipment and broadcaster standpoint...but we are hoping maybe to add two more next year