Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sinton,Texas
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    great and like their style of announcing games. there was also another option on home games to see it think it was from the school hopefully they still do that also. I might try and make it to a few of the good ones and with it being on 364sports would give me a chance to see it on mobile device if i go check out some games around the area here.
    They do have a YouTube channel so the games will probably be broadcast there, but they may have it on Facebook as well. They're homer as hell and don't apologize for it and pretty fun to listen to. LOL

  2. #17
    All-American
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hungerford
    Posts
    18,075

    Default

    Besides paying $30 for the magazine-What are some other pipes come with it?

  3. #18
    All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    China Spring
    Posts
    2,518

    Default

    Received mine in the mail over the weekend and it's awesome as usually. Get's me excited about the upcoming season!

  4. #19
    All-American
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    14,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Besides paying $30 for the magazine-What are some other pipes come with it?
    I am assuming you mean perks?

  5. #20
    All-District
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wimberley, TX
    Posts
    1,103
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Got mine last Saturday in perfect shape.

  6. #21
    All-American
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hungerford
    Posts
    18,075

    Default

    Yes perks?

  7. #22
    All-American
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    14,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Yes perks?
    1) magazine comes early
    2) you get the winter recruiting magazine mailed to you
    3) You get access to the DCTF archive where you can look at every DCTF from 1960 online
    4) Access to computer picks and rankings of every team during the season
    5) Access to premium articles and podcasts

  8. #23
    All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Celina/Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    1) magazine comes early
    2) you get the winter recruiting magazine mailed to you
    3) You get access to the DCTF archive where you can look at every DCTF from 1960 online
    4) Access to computer picks and rankings of every team during the season
    5) Access to premium articles and podcasts

    I can assure you, Scoop, at least for my money, the subscription is absolutely worth it. Iíll be a subscriber for as long as the service is provided.

    Got my magazine this past week and itís fantastic.

  9. #24
    All-American Tejastrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wimberley
    Posts
    7,432

    Default

    hear, hear!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

  10. #25

    Default

    Got mine a week or so ago. Need to make time to flip through it

  11. #26
    All-American
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hungerford
    Posts
    18,075

    Default

    Read about half of it and now my neighbor who was a high school coach at Boling has it and he'll probably keep it over a week. Still need to read more college and pro sections and 6A and 5A. Read most of 4A, 3A, 2A and A and some private

  12. #27
    All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Celina/Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Read about half of it and now my neighbor who was a high school coach at Boling has it and he'll probably keep it over a week. Still need to read more college and pro sections and 6A and 5A. Read most of 4A, 3A, 2A and A and some private
    I'm with you, Scoop. Made it through 4A-2A, now gotta spend some time in the other classifications. It's a great reference to have throughout the season, too, and on into the postseason. Better be careful, though, your neighbor may not give it back!
    Texas Forever.

  13. #28
    Letterman
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Got mine last week. Loved Tepper's editorial. Great magazine as usual. Well done fellas!

  14. #29

    Default

    When is Matthew320 picks coming out on DCTF? Was there 3 different opinions last season on the website.

  15. #30
    All-American
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    14,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    When is Matthew320 picks coming out on DCTF? Was there 3 different opinions last season on the website.
    I'll start doing my regional predictions and previews after coaching school

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •