Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-American

Default DCTF Magazine informatiion

When will Dave's Summer football magazine be sent out in June to last year subscribers?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    When will Dave's Summer football magazine be sent out in June to last year subscribers?
    Around June 20

All-American

Thanks Matt

All-American

Man, I'll be moving mid-July to Kansas City. Hope my magazine gets to me before I change addresses! I'm sure DCTF will work with me if my magazine is late or stuck in limbo.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Man, I'll be moving mid-July to Kansas City. Hope my magazine gets to me before I change addresses! I'm sure DCTF will work with me if my magazine is late or stuck in limbo.
    subservice@texasfootball.com

All-American

Thanks, Matt! I'll hit that up if the need arises!
    Texas Forever.

Received mine today which is great but not too pleased as to how it was shipped/condition. All is good.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Got mine in today too-The shipping package was not in good shape either but the magazine was fine.
    Now will find time to read it

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Received mine today which is great but not too pleased as to how it was shipped/condition. All is good.
    Got mine today also, looks like someone tried to take a peak of the content was torn on one side. Came from Lewisville not to far from where i live now in Arlington. Missing Sinton games this upcoming season so going to check out Argyle and Celina a game or two and others.

All-American

Mine come in the mail today.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Got mine today also, looks like someone tried to take a peak of the content was torn on one side. Came from Lewisville not to far from where i live now in Arlington. Missing Sinton games this upcoming season so going to check out Argyle and Celina a game or two and others.
    364Sports will be streaming all of the Sinton games this coming season. If I heard right they will have a YouTube channel to view them. If not just go to their Facebook. Supposed to have better equipment and set up now.

All-District

Default Received my issue today.

Received mine too. The packaging was sufficient although the mailman had to fold it to put in the mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    364Sports will be streaming all of the Sinton games this coming season. If I heard right they will have a YouTube channel to view them. If not just go to their Facebook. Supposed to have better equipment and set up now.
    great and like their style of announcing games. there was also another option on home games to see it think it was from the school hopefully they still do that also. I might try and make it to a few of the good ones and with it being on 364sports would give me a chance to see it on mobile device if i go check out some games around the area here.

All-American

NM double post

All-American

Thats got to be a USPS issue but feel free to email subservice@texasfootball.com to see what we can do to fix it