Default Hudson needs your prayers again

My Grandson, Hudson Lane Barnett, is going in for a Heart Cath Thursday at Children's in Dallas to determine when they will be doing the final (hopefully) of the 4 surgeries needed for his Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome repair. He had 3 before he was 6 months old.

This next one has me knotted up in my gut. He will not know where we are when they take up into surgery when they do it.
    I am so nervous about where this all leads.
    The heart Cath does not bother me as much as what they will say regarding his next Surgery. My heart aches for him.

I have to give this to God like all the other times and call on my Prayer Warriors from the past to pray for Divine guidance for the Medical and Surgical Teams.
    I love this little man with all my heart. Dear Lord please protect him.

Oh wow. I can't imagine. Just know that you guys are in our thoughts and prayers, especially that little warrior!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Bless his little heart (literally) Prayers for Hudson, his medical team and his family.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

All-American

You got my prayers, bobcat. That little dude is a STUD and will continue to get my family's thoughts and prayers.
    Texas Forever.

Hudson update..... Thanks everyone! He did good. Loooong day. He had some collaterals they fixed but other that that everything was good. All his pressures look great so he can have his next and hopefully last big surgery. They went through his groin and his neck so he had to stay 4 hrs not moving that leg but now they are Looking at June for surgery but could come sooner depending on his SATS.

Great news bobcat. Thanks for the update!
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Hudson is such a trooper... Prayers he heals and is healthy for the next step.....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?