Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-District

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySixes View Post
    I think your photo of the second play could go either way... nothing conclusive
    There's no evidence he stepped out of bounds, Guiliani!

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    No, that's a photo I just made by screencapping the video, like all the other photos I've posted. Give it up Guiliani, you've lost every freaking case, yet you're still crying "Fraud!!"
    Lost the case won the game I’ll take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have it.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-District

Congrats Wimberley! Good Luck. Best Wishes! Just hate to see us hand you a game in which we almost had 600 yards offense! (591) Torched Code Red but we hurt our cause with 5 TOs and 10 Penalties!

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Congrats Wimberley! Good Luck. Best Wishes! Just hate to see us hand you a game in which we almost had 600 yards offense! (591) Torched Code Red but we hurt our cause with 5 TOs and 10 Penalties!
    Well whatever makes you feel better. Code Red stopped ya'll when it counted like it's been doing to teams all year. Nothing was "handed' to us.

Thanks bags. Just my opinion, but in spite of the yardage, that was not the dominating o-line as in the past for Navarro. Had a couple of plays that worked to perfection more times than I care to mention. Can't ever recall seeing a Navarro team as undisciplined as they were last night. Not dissing at all, just uncharacteristic for a Panther team. I will not deny that I was happy the majority of penalties went to the other team for a change. We still had 6 for 60yds. The Texan defense showed up when it was absolutely necessary but not a stellar showing that is for sure. One could credit some of those turnovers to great defensive plays but maybe I am being biased.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Thanks bags. Just my opinion, but in spite of the yardage, that was not the dominating o-line as in the past for Navarro. Had a couple of plays that worked to perfection more times than I care to mention. Can't ever recall seeing a Navarro team as undisciplined as they were last night. Not dissing at all, just uncharacteristic for a Panther team. I will not deny that I was happy the majority of penalties went to the other team for a change. We still had 6 for 60yds. The Texan defense showed up when it was absolutely necessary but not a stellar showing that is for sure. One could credit some of those turnovers to great defensive plays but maybe I am being biased.
    You know we are rivals when we play but support each other all the time! Look at the last couple of pics on my Daughters Smug mug! I think she does a Fantastic Job. 28 games in the last 2 years and will always support her boys!

https://jacquelinesprings.smugmug.co...KzAWJWkhC5Ns50

Best Wishes this week. I just feel it was Navarro stopping themselves. Code Red does not give up almost 600 yards!!! Not the Code Red I know anyways!!

All-District

PEANUT< PEANUT< PEANUT! Going back to 2010 it has burned you guys many times!!!