All-District
    Blog Entries

Default Broadcast of Texas High School Football games

How does all this work ? There's FSSW - NFHS - Texan live - Riosportslive - Youtube - many others. How to know which one a game is on ?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by stardog View Post
    How does all this work ? There's FSSW - NFHS - Texan live - Riosportslive - Youtube - many others. How to know which one a game is on ?
    I typically will check the event pages and usually go with Texan live. They seem to have many of the marquee matchup games, but I bet others get access to cover the games as well.

https://www.texanlive.com/category/sport/football/

Texan Live has a playoff pass that I typically purchase that will run all the way up until the State games which will they will not cover. It's actually not bad at all for $30. I can watch every game past and present during the playoffs.

All-American

I purchased the NFHS package which I have had fairly good luck with. A couple of the games I watched on NFHS app said they were from Texan Live. Don't know how all that intermingles. I watched Lindale /Needville from my deer stand last Saturday. Hopefully I can do the same for Gilmer/Sunnyvale on Friday as they play at 2:00

I have heard some complaints about it but I don't have any as of yet. I have watched both of Gilmers playoff games, a China Spring/WOS and a Carthage game. It has worked well. I am casting it to the TV at night.
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

364sports not able to broadcast the game:

NFHS Network selected the Sinton/Wimberley broadcast game and will be exclusive to them.

Texan live takes over