View Poll Results: Who advances to the Region Final?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wimberley Texans

8 57.14%
  • Sinton Piirates

6 42.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-District

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Hey slowly getting respect back as a region contender and does look good for next several years and most likely next season last year in 4a DII with expected growth in Sinton.
    Y'all have some big plant about to open, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    yep, my employer does business with them and I've been to the steel mill plant, it's going up but still waiting to see some housing to be build.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    Yes. Steel Dynamics is projected to start producing steel products mid 2021. I don't know why SFIA thinks Sinton is gonna have a massive growth spurt. They're not even in the planning stages for new housing right now. We'll be D2 for quite a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    Yes. Steel Dynamics is projected to start producing steel products mid 2021. I don't know why SFIA thinks Sinton is gonna have a massive growth spurt. They're not even in the planning stages for new housing right now. We'll be D2 for quite a few more years.
    yea i'm surprise no housing development has occur but land value been going up. No housing and ones i've talk to they've had to look outside of Sinton.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    yea i'm surprise no housing development has occur but land value been going up. No housing and ones i've talk to they've had to look outside of Sinton.

Yep. If you want to move into the SISD area buy some acreage outside of town. That's your best bet right now.