View Poll Results: Who advances to the Region Final?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wimberley Texans

8 57.14%
  • Sinton Piirates

6 42.86%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-American

1:35 left in 1st half Wimberley 21 Sinton 14

All-American

Halftime: Wimberley 21 Sinton 14

All-American

end of 3rd qtr. Wimberley 21 Sinton 14

All-American

11:53 left in game Wimberley 28 Sinton 14

All-American

3:53 left Wimberley 35 Sinton 14

All-American

Final: Wimberley 35 Sinton 14

All-American

Still had a good season Sinton. Congrats to Wimberley for a solid win.

All-American

Turnovers did Sinton in, especially those in the red zone, those are killer. Wimberley just played a cleaner/more sound game. Pirates have nothing to hang their heads about, though. Good season, and we'll see plenty of Sinton in the coming years, I'm sure. Lots to be excited about for the Pirate faithful!
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Wimberley is very solid, playoff tested team that just doesnt get rattled...Sinton came out firing, stops Wimberley and then scores and goes up 7-0..no panic from Wimberley at all..Turnovers were a killer for Sinton, can't do that in these type of games, Wimberley didnt turn the ball over and played winning football..love the Watts kid, he plays winning football, does a ton of little things so very well....thought Wimberley's defensive line really did some good things as well...

Sinton is super young...replacing #2 and #6 will be tough but they'll be a team to be dealt with next season for sure

Sorry they foiled your prediction Matt. These boys are hell-bent on getting back to the dance. Only time will tell.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Sorry they foiled your prediction Matt. These boys are hell-bent on getting back to the dance. Only time will tell.
    Ehh I knew I took a risk picking Sinton to win the region....there's always a flyer or two I take every year and Sinton definitely fit the bill....I think Wimberley has a great shot in the rematch with Navarro, could be a repeat of last year's regional final....

Normal good start like all season, showing their potential for this young group on both sides of the ball but credit to Texans keep Sinton offense in getting comfortable and making the plays to end Sinton opportunities. Sinton wasn't quite there this year at the level of Wimberley, close but Texans show how to win a game. Solid team all around. Should be great matchup going in to next week against Navarro both no each other well and peaking when it counts.

#6 Davis was the lone senior starter this season on offense, was good to see #2 Burk get some carries as a RB.

good luck to Texans moving forward and to the team who represents Region IV, take out Region III in couple of weeks (Carthage?)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Ehh I knew I took a risk picking Sinton to win the region....there's always a flyer or two I take every year and Sinton definitely fit the bill....I think Wimberley has a great shot in the rematch with Navarro, could be a repeat of last year's regional final....
    Hey slowly getting respect back as a region contender and does look good for next several years and most likely next season last year in 4a DII with expected growth in Sinton.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Id love to know why? Did you watch the first matchup?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Normal good start like all season, showing their potential for this young group on both sides of the ball but credit to Texans keep Sinton offense in getting comfortable and making the plays to end Sinton opportunities. Sinton wasn't quite there this year at the level of Wimberley, close but Texans show how to win a game. Solid team all around. Should be great matchup going in to next week against Navarro both no each other well and peaking when it counts.

#6 Davis was the lone senior starter this season on offense, was good to see #2 Burk get some carries as a RB.

good luck to Texans moving forward and to the team who represents Region IV, take out Region III in couple of weeks (Carthage?)
    I'm confused as to why Sinton completely quit running when Galvan went out. It's not like the other RB was garbage -- he did have the 55 yd TD run.