All-American

Default Admission tickets for football games only sold in advance and not at gate

List any games where tickets were only sold in advance through Thursday or noon on Friday.
    Know tickets for Wharton-Stafford game will not be sold at the gate- And a lot of games could only buy tickets on line via school websites

All-American

Basically all of them

All-District
    Blog Entries

This ticket purchase sucks. The senior citizens are taking the biggest hit !!! Have to purchase a ticket this year. Figuring out how and where to buy the tickets. I know a few seniors that don't savvy the computer to purchase tickets on line. Some home teams sell both home and visitor tickets so you have to get on the home schools site and figure out where they've hidden the link. Every school web site is different .The biggest kick in the ass is the cost. First game of year at Jarrell (Freshman / JV ) had to call about where you get a ticket. No info post on school web site. Was told they will sell at the gate. Cost for a Fresh/JV games $6.00. More than any varsity game cost. The first football activity to attend was the scrimmage which is always no charge. I know they had to have a purchase to limit the # of people attending (the rule of 50%). Of course an outside agent is running the purchase site. For the scrimmage the charge was $1 which was to be donated to a charity. The total cost was $2.39. Cost a $1.39 to donate $1. Normal cost for a games is $5 which cost additional $1.49, that's a 30% fee. These agents are gouging !!! As usual when some crisis happens so many figure out how to profit off it. My grip for today !!!