All-American

Default Week 5: Giddings (3-1) vs. Navarro (1-2) @ Geronimo

Going with the Buffs

All-American

Giddings. Navarro doesn't appear to be up to game speed yet. That loss to Cuero was ugly, ugly, ugly. Doesn't get any easier this week.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Giddings just seems to be getting better each week. Buffs by 21.

Starter

I’m still high on Navarro. That line is huge and the defense is strong. They’ll be able to match up with Giddings inside. I’ll take Navarro by 7 in a toss-up game.

Junior Varsity

21 unanswered in the 4th to get the W!

Navarro 21, Giddings 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American

Congratulations to the Panthers for a classic come from behind victory. Just goes to show you that you have to play all 4 quarters especially on defense to win. With an explosive offense like the Panthers it is even more important to seal the deal in the 4th. Leps had a similar win against La Vernia scoring 22 unanswered points in the 4th to win 32-28. Good luck to Navarro in district now that your program is rolling on all cylinders.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    Congratulations to the Panthers for a classic come from behind victory. Just goes to show you that you have to play all 4 quarters especially on defense to win. With an explosive offense like the Panthers it is even more important to seal the deal in the 4th. Leps had a similar win against La Vernia scoring 22 unanswered points in the 4th to win 32-28. Good luck to Navarro in district now that your program is rolling on all cylinders.
    We are far from running on all cylinders. Tonight was the first time this year our boy stepped up and fought through adversity, that was good to see.

All-American

Well the trick is to capture the momentum of that fourth quarter and go with it from here on out. Now that the kids know what is possible the way is clear. Good luck.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    Well the trick is to capture the momentum of that fourth quarter and go with it from here on out. Now that the kids know what is possible the way is clear. Good luck.
    Exactly, hopefully they won’t let it die with these next for weeks of playing charter schools