Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Starter

More and more teams are having to reschedule every week because of the Corona. Odds are good that Celina will find somebody next week that's a good fit and needs a game.
    24 down ... 24 to go.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I think that was the biggest issue the slight chance they'd play Graham in bi-district
    It'd be a long longshot for them to meet in bi-district. Most likely meet in the Region I semifinals.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Twirling Time View Post
    More and more teams are having to reschedule every week because of the Corona. Odds are good that Celina will find somebody next week that's a good fit and needs a game.

I hope so. Three open weeks in the regular season is a lot. Bobcats still have a bye the second-to-last week of the regular season. Then it's Sanger, then the postseason.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    Celina & Bellville in Waco would be a good one.
    Yes it would. If it had developed earlier in the week, maybe Celina would have taken it. I bet they’re content to just take the week off since it’s Wednesday.

All-American

Saw Stepp tweet that Canton's game with Ferris was cancelled, and the Eagles were looking for a game. That would be a 4A matchup the Bobcats could handle on late notice, I would think. Unless they just wanna bank on something coming up next week.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Coach Elliot gave some good insight here about the decision to cancel and the process of finding a replacement. As a fan, it does seem like "come on, just find a game and play!" Obviously, that's an oversimplification. Glad to have Coach Elliot leading the Bobcats. He's a good one.
    Texas Forever.