All-American

Default Needville (1-1) vs. Navarro (0-1) @ Geronimo

Did Navarro only play one game? -The 28-19 loss to LaVernia?
    Jays coming off a 20-14 loss to Huffman-Hargraves
    Should be a tight game.

Post any Audio webcast link for this game

Junior Varsity

Navarro’s program got shut down for two weeks the day after pads were put on. So Panthers have only played one game (everything else was canceled due to Covid) this year, no scrimmage, and barely any two-a-days. Conditioning killed them against LV.

This may be the best O and D line we’ve ever had, and we have a very solid secondary. Running backs have yet to prove themselves, but QB and receivers show a good bit of promise.

Take the LV game with a grain of salt, Navarro simply wasn’t prepared for the game, due to lack of play time and conditioning.

Give me Navarro by 21+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 10ForTheWin View Post
    Navarro’s program got shut down for two weeks the day after pads were put on. So Panthers have only played one game (everything else was canceled due to Covid) this year, no scrimmage, and barely any two-a-days. Conditioning killed them against LV.

This may be the best O and D line we’ve ever had, and we have a very solid secondary. Running backs have yet to prove themselves, but QB and receivers show a good bit of promise.

Take the LV game with a grain of salt, Navarro simply wasn’t prepared for the game, due to lack of play time and conditioning.

Give me Navarro by 21+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, best O/D lines ever? That bodes well for the Panthers. Seems like they've had a run of good ones. Sounds like once their conditioning gets up to game-speed, the Panthers will start rolling.
    Texas Forever.

Starter

They are very good. I look for Navarro to put some significant distance between losses.