View Poll Results: Who wins the 111th meeting?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cuero Gobblers

3 33.33%
  • Yoakum Bulldogs

6 66.67%

Default Cuero Gobblers vs Yoakum Bulldogs

Cuero Gobblers (0-2) vs Yoakum Bulldogs (2-0)
    Last edited by YTBulldogs; 09-06-2020 at 06:08 AM.
    YnoT us?

Records mean nothing in this rivalry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    YnoT us?

All-District

I give Gob's a chance. I think they can score with the dogs. But, in the end, Ykm's overall speed might be too much. Nailbitter here.

Can someone delete Scoop's other Yoakum, Cuero poll? Like to see an accurate poll. This one was started first, not sure why Downlow roving reporter don't look before posting. Thanks.

Yeah, thanks Val --- getting scoop fixed up. Now we have 2 polls on this game. LOL.
    YnoT us?

Val, you and 44 coming over?
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Val, you and 44 coming over?
    HI YT I've got a Dr appt in Houston so it all depends on the traffic

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Hope all is well 44? God Bless you.
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Yeah, thanks Val --- getting scoop fixed up. Now we have 2 polls on this game. LOL.
    couple of other threads now with two threads, scoop rolling but doesn't check if someone else has started one. Good to see game threads posted but not duplicates.

Another year and another good matchup between the two.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Snotbubbles View Post
    I give Gob's a chance. I think they can score with the dogs. But, in the end, Ykm's overall speed might be too much. Nailbitter here.

Can someone delete Scoop's other Yoakum, Cuero poll? Like to see an accurate poll. This one was started first, not sure why Downlow roving reporter don't look before posting. Thanks.
    How are you doing these days, Snot. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is going well for you. Are you a Bear fan now? My Apaches are very young this year. Lots of juniors and sophs playing and I think there is even a freshman starting. Coach is playing lots of kids and I think right now he is just looking at developing talent and seeing what he has. Only three seniors playing defense. None of the big o-line is going both ways yet. I look for that to change come district time. Are you live streaming in LV? I wish Gonzales would consider that. They have the equipment because they live streamed graduation last spring. Fredericksburg live streams so I will get to watch that one.

All-American

This is one of those rivalry games that I hope to see in person one of these days.
    Texas Forever.

See the Dog's popped their head into the 3A-D1 rankings. I see that big one looming against #8 Hallettsville. However, that district is pretty salty with Columbus, Boling, Hitchcock and Hempstead. Better not overlook anyone. Our remaining ND (Cuero, Needville, Navasota) schedule hopefully with have us prepared
    YnoT us?

All-District

Bo knows Football!!!! Coach Robinson never has scheduled creme puffs. Tougher the schedule, better you'll be when it counts he claims. Now, Navasota might be too much to handle. He ain't scared though. He use to have some tough opponents here in LaVernia back in the day.

All-American

Solid performance by the Dogs in this one. Anytime you can shutout Cuero, it's a feat IMO. Will say, Cuero needs to name the southpaw #12 their starting QB going forward over the lanky kid they started with. Kid can sling it with some zip on it. Yoakum 4 deep at RB, and Gordon the QB perfect leader on the field. Tough as nails, don't beat himself and just guides them down the field. #8 our WR can catch 'em all too.

Needville then Navasota up next for Ykm.
    YnoT us?

All-American

Congratulations YT! Another great win for the Bulldogs. Good luck going forward. Your schedule looks pretty challenging but the Bulldogs seem to be up for it at this time. Where do these fine athletes come from year after year YT? Must be something in the water down there in Yoakum.