Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Texans shut out Somerset 43-0. Travel to Jourdanton to play Alice on Thursday @ 7:30. Don't think we have ever played the Coyotes. Should be interesting if for just that very reason. Alice was 9-3 last year. Know nothing else about them. Maybe someone can give a little insight.

https://www.alicetx.com/news/2020091...ter-late-start

i might make it to this game if they're selling at the gate.

Last year, think their qb returns from last season. Not sure if they return some of their speed from their wr as their numbers are down this year. they're pick 4th in District 15-4a D1.

All-American

It's Alice's first game.....they'll have Week 1 sloppiness....Wimberley should handle this one with relative ease

I believe they will. Just does not have that same kind of appeal....high school football on a Thursday night.
    Below is a shortcut to a link for an Alice Football live feed. It's a trial period for free type thing. In other words you must sign up with a credit card. Going to try that one. Go Texans!

https://www.facebook.com/alicecoyotesportsnetwork/

http://webca.st/170455

watching it here, look at Wimberley HS for tickets sold out there also so 10 bucks to Vype

If you would, let me know the streaming quality. It was baaaaaad for the Cuero game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    If you would, let me know the streaming quality. It was baaaaaad for the Cuero game.
    yea i remember ypu mentioning it before on this site reason i wanted to see it live but no tickets being sold at the gate and sold out for both sides. Alice site heard one had problems with so went with vype

looks good just came on

Hope they zoom in some though

Announcers said they have nothing on Alice nothing to research so they're going by word of mouth about the Coyotes.

Well, the Alice feed did not work. Funny, they have posted the Wimberley - Vype feed. lol

Two good drives for Wimberley, one ended at Alice 14 and just kick a fg.
    Alice 7 Wimberley 3 1st qtr

38-13 Wimberley
    3rd qtr 1:26

Who is that kid from Texans looks like at a different speed! Juan ?