Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astros

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Lol not having Hinch and Luhnow isn’t keeping the Astros from kicking everyone’s ass right now. And there isn’t anything to do but embrace the hate, because it isn’t going anywhere. It’ll follow these players, right or wrong, for the rest of their careers.
    I certainly think hinch could make a difference in developing a game plan and in game management.

Luhnow leading the analytics and preparing these players like he did is as important as anything else too. Yes, GM won’t have the immediate impact but there is a noticeable drop with those 2 gone and it’ll continue to become more evident as time goes on...

Like I said, bring them back.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I certainly think hinch could make a difference in developing a game plan and in game management.

Luhnow leading the analytics and preparing these players like he did is as important as anything else too. Yes, GM won’t have the immediate impact but there is a noticeable drop with those 2 gone and it’ll continue to become more evident as time goes on...

Like I said, bring them back.

And like I said, not having either of those isn't keeping these players from playing well RIGHT NOW.

Longterm, sure, Luhnow can/would make a difference. But he ain't coming back, and neither is Hinch. And these players are going to start wanting out of there pretty soon.
    Texas Forever.

They’re not coming back because crane doesn’t want to embrace the villain. Do it and bring them back = more championships