All-American

Default Rumours about from Radio Station KVLG-KBUK in La Grange about sports changes

Gary Dusek the Sport Director at KVLG-KBUK La Grange Radio station announced today that baseball and softball would be played in August and that football would be played as early as February.
    Again this is Gary's report from today

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Gary Dusek the Sport Director at KVLG-KBUK La Grange Radio station announced today that baseball and softball would be played in August and that football would be played as early as February.
    Again this is Gary's report from today
    He could be just speaking to the discussions taking place between coaches and TAPPS about flipping the seasonal sports for the 2020-2021 school year. But the UIL has come out already and said they flat out aren't having those conversations or taking that serious. And it just wouldn't make much sense to do that, in all honesty.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Unless something has changed the UIL has directly told me there have been no discussions about flipping sports....do we have a rapidly changing environment?? Yes...but I feel like I've got enough sources where if that was being discussed I'd have heard about it