Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    subscribers need not worry it'll get mailed around June 20...if you want to wait for it to hit newsstands it'll be around July 4

Can't wait! Could be that we're all starved of sports. Could be that I'm just excited about Celina going back to Div. II. Either way ... I'm thirsting for some HS previews and playoff predictions.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLion73 View Post
    Time to get ready for the annual "did you get yours yet" post to commence.
    In addition to the online premium content, one of the major selling points of the subscription is to get the magazine in the mail before it hits the shelves. I believe they have that worked out for 2020.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    In addition to the online premium content, one of the major selling points of the subscription is to get the magazine in the mail before it hits the shelves. I believe they have that worked out for 2020.
    We do..we actually for the most part has it worked out last year til the USPS mailed a bunch of our magazines back when an intern used the wrong mailing code :/

Is there a tad more to read for us coastal bend fans on this issue of DCTF magazine?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Is there a tad more to read for us coastal bend fans on this issue of DCTF magazine?
    I'm not sure where did last year's magazine lack in regards to Coastal Bend teams? Typically 6A previews are a certain length, 5A's are a little shorter, 4A's and 3A's a little shorter and 2A's and 1A's the shortest...

All-American

I thought it was based on the information that yall get from the head coaches?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    I thought it was based on the information that yall get from the head coaches?
    It is..the preview length varies by classification..6A schools get the largest then 5A then 4A and 3A, then 2A and 1A

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    gonna be a photo of stepp wearing a medical mask...
    rofl