Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    Saying it wasn't handled well is one thing. Calling the process a "sham" is another. So which is it?
    Handled well was me offering an olive branch because we aren't going to agree here...but since you've asked again..it was a sham...just so we are clear

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Handled well was me offering an olive branch because we aren't going to agree here...but since you've asked again..it was a sham...just so we are clear
    Hey, I just wanted clarity. And that wasn't much of an olive branch, but whatever it's the thought that counts.

Look, there are a ton of really happy people in Port Isabel now. There's finally some real excitement for Tarpon football for a change. A level of excitement I haven't seen, really, since Port Isabel's 2013 team. Why not just leave it at that?

Come on virus go away, there is football to be played in TEXAS!

Come on SFA...53 seconds of pre-game?
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Hey, I just wanted clarity. And that wasn't much of an olive branch, but whatever it's the thought that counts.

Look, there are a ton of really happy people in Port Isabel now. There's finally some real excitement for Tarpon football for a change. A level of excitement I haven't seen, really, since Port Isabel's 2013 team. Why not just leave it at that?
    Hey TarponFan...congrats on the hire! What's most important is PI! Wait...that's not fair! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Nope not gonna do it....I stand by my statement.....the process wasn't handled well in my opinion...bottom line.....you dont have to like it..but it's like that sometimes...we'll just to agree to disagree there....
    a few days b4 the pick, they told me the fix was in so wasnt surprised. Knew the super was from Brownsville, but didnt know they worked together. As far as the excitement? well its mostly a certain group, everyone coach has it former players pulling for them, Stumbaugh had em, TV has em, etc.

West Oso has their HC, D16 teams ready for 2020!

Quinton Martinez
    @qmartinez
    ·
    19m
    West Oso has named Brad Smithey as its new head football coach. Smithey comes to Oso from Victoria West where he was the offensive coordinator.
    @WestOsoISD

@CallerSports
    #txhsfb

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Come on SFA...53 seconds of pre-game?
    lol yea. laziness kick in.

Saw a tweet posted with the top 25 teams in 4a D2, only Sinton was rank from D16 at #25. Was expecting around top 15-20 ranking for Sinton and Raymondville from D16. Hopefully a season to play and see how things work out...

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Saw a tweet posted with the top 25 teams in 4a D2, only Sinton was rank from D16 at #25. Was expecting around top 15-20 ranking for Sinton and Raymondville from D16. Hopefully a season to play and see how things work out...

Yeah I was a little surprised Raymondville didn't show up in the Top 25. I guess DCTF must know something we don't.

Sr wr for upcoming season. Came on strong half way through the season last year.

Nice. Good looking receiver.

Southpaw QB does a good job looking off intended receiver too. Nice.
    YnoT us?

Junior Varsity

That team was so very fortunate to beat Navarro in the 3rd round... I'll always believe my Panthers were the better team in that game..

Sinton had to replace their 2nd scrimmage and Week 2 game. This is how it looks now

Scrimmage 1 vs Kingsville
    Scrimmage 2 at Calallen
    Non District
    Week
    1 @ Orange Grove
    2 @ Beeville Jones
    3 @ CC Miller
    4 Bye
    District
    5 vs Port Isabel
    6 @ CC West Oso
    7 vs Raymondville