Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong but what I've heard or understood is due to RGV teams not able to hit the field til Sept 28 they were required two weeks of practice before they could play a game so they would have to forfeit district games with district games already started in original schedule.

Normal season 2 from RGV and 2 from Coastal Bend would of been most likely teams. RH/Ray and Sin/RF. This open it up for WO and Ingleside for one of them to get in and gives PI a shot of beating RH or Raymondville to finish at maybe a 3 way tie.

Sinton loses all 3 home games and good luck in finding a game til district which could be idle for a month. RF found one still needs 2 rest still looking.

All this could change for both, RGV teams could get judge order to stay closed longer and our area get shut down also. For now this is how 2020 season is.
Put it to you this way, 2020 sucks.

Bring on 2021.

And yeah, I only just found out today about the Cameron Co. judge extending the workout ban to the 28th. I assume Willacy Co. is the same if this is affecting Raymondville the same as it's affecting Rio Hondo & Port Isabel.

But still, what I don't understand is why the Coastal Bend teams don't seem willing to play 2 games a week rather than just 1. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, but isn't there a South Texas 3A district that is going to play 2 games a week? Tuesdays & Fridays? I believe I read that somewhere, but don't recall exactly which 3A district it is.