All-American

Default Thought high school athletes couldn't work out at school facilites until later

I thought no athletes could work out at there high school facilities at any time.? But I read a story on the Victoria Advocate website where there is a female athlete from Cureo is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
    Is that allowed? Thought that it wasn't permissible until March 30.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    I thought no athletes could work out at there high school facilities at any time.? But I read a story on the Victoria Advocate website where there is a female athlete from Cureo is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
    Is that allowed? Thought that it wasn't permissible until March 30.
    If the school leaves the facility open to the public yes....as long as no coaches are there she is within the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    A female athlete from Cuero is working out at the school track at Gobbler Stadium on her own with no supervision.
    Is that allowed? .
    You answered your own question there Scoop - She's not doing anything wrong (assuming she's not in a group of 10 or more) But Thank you for making sure everyone is obeying the rules.. speaking of rules........... nevermind,

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    You answered your own question there Scoop - She's not doing anything wrong (assuming she's not in a group of 10 or more) But Thank you for making sure everyone is obeying the rules.. speaking of rules........... nevermind,

Letterman

🤦🏼*♂️

Scoop, you can't be married.
    YnoT us?

Letterman

It would depend on the district. I know Pearsall ISD and Dilley ISD have issued statements saying that all facilities are closed to athletes.