Jarrell
    Week 6 bye
    at Giddings (district)
    Smithville (district)
    at LaGrange (district)
    Navasota (district)
    at Cuero (district)

All-District

Coach Waldie has really put a challenge on the Apaches next year. El Campo is supposed to be stout next year, Fredericksburg and LaVernia are always tough. I don't know much about Jarrell. Think this is their first year going into 4A Dii. District schedule will be tough too. Whoever comes out of that district for the playoffs should be battle tested.

Damn shame he ended this.
    YnoT us?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Damn shame he ended this.
    Probably will have a scrimmage with the dawgs.

All-District

Really a shame that Gonzales will not continue the series with Navarro. 40 miles apart and last years game was a Great Game that I feel helped Gonzales

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Really a shame that Gonzales will not continue the series with Navarro. 40 miles apart and last years game was a Great Game that I feel helped Gonzales
    Can't play everybody, Bags. I was looking forward to the Apaches getting another shot at t he Panthers too. Don't know who could not schedule. You have to have slots in your schedule that fit with other school's vacant slots. Has to be tough working up a schedule like this. Looks like you guys have a really sweetheart district. Wimbo and Navarro have already made the playoffs next year. LOL

All-District

No sweetheart District when you have no sub varsity or Junior High games to align with. This crap of a District hurts development and I would rather or would love to have Navarro replace Navasota in your District

All-District

No sweetheart District when you have no sub varsity or Junior High games to align with. This crap of a District hurts development and I would rather or would love to have Navarro replace Navasota in your District
    Gonzales and Navarro could very well play on the sub varsity level. I am pretty sure they won't want to play Navasota on the sub-varsity level.

Quote Originally Posted by ApachePride View Post
    El Campo
    at Austin Crockett
    at Fredericksburg
    LaVernia
    Jarrell
    Week 6 bye
    at Giddings (district)
    Smithville (district)
    at LaGrange (district)
    Navasota (district)
    at Cuero (district)
    Last game of season Apaches vs Gobblers - bringing back old school...... I remember (back in the dark ages when I was in HS) we'd play Gonzo the week of Halloween... Always a fun, good rivalry!

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Waste of a week playing these bums. Least everyone will get to play. Can you call up 7th and 8th graders to play varsity to get them some work? Pitiful UIL.
    YnoT us?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Waste of a week playing these bums. Least everyone will get to play. Can you call up 7th and 8th graders to play varsity to get them some work? Pitiful UIL.
    Last 2 games of the year for Austin Achieve is Wimb and Nav. What do you bet they fold up the tent and go home?

All-District

Last 2 games of the year for Austin Achieve is Wimb and Nav. What do you bet they fold up the tent and go home?
    What are the chances they even make it to play those games? Probably not real good.