All-District

Default Liberty Hill's New district

Looks to me like LH will be in much better shape in 5A DII than they were in 4A. That is one sweetheart district. Some of those Austin schools in that district have not been really good in football. Marble Falls will probably be just about their only competition.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Gontex View Post
    Looks to me like LH will be in much better shape in 5A DII than they were in 4A. That is one sweetheart district. Some of those Austin schools in that district have not been really good in football. Marble Falls will probably be just about their only competition.
    LOL Marble will be NO competition!

All-State

Austin Crockett
    Austin McCallum
    Austin Navarro
    Austin Northeast
    Austin Travis
    Liberty Hill
    Marble Falls
    LH already in the playoffs as the 1 seed. Has to be the weakest district in 5A.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    Austin Crockett
    Austin McCallum
    Austin Navarro
    Austin Northeast
    Austin Travis
    Liberty Hill
    Marble Falls
    You know who’s fault this is....,,
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    You know who’s fault this is....,,
    .......panfan's???.......

.....with that being said....everything that's panfan's fault goes through Greendawg!!!

Hey Greendawg, sorry about missing the boy's wedding...I had two photography gigs in downtown Austin with my daughter....it was a crazy day!.......Cam Jr said wedding was awesome!!.....Guess he's next.....Gualala, California here we come.....

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Gontex View Post
    Thats why we scheduled some better competition in predistrict. We will be fine in 5A, playoffs included. Got a strong class of 33 Incoming Seniors and lots of returning starters. Got a good shot at winning Region 4, but will be some good R4 teams with something to say about that.. We all know R3 will be loaded with Fedora at A&M Consolidated or Fort Bend Marshall , it will be tough for who ever gets out of R4 to the semi final in 5A-D2.
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018

All-State

will be interesting come playoff time... pretty sure the upper classifications dont see that type of offense during reg season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    .......panfan's???.......

.....with that being said....everything that's panfan's fault goes through Greendawg!!!

Hey Greendawg, sorry about missing the boy's wedding...I had two photography gigs in downtown Austin with my daughter....it was a crazy day!.......Cam Jr said wedding was awesome!!.....Guess he's next.....Gualala, California here we come.....
    Cam Jr or Cam JR JR. ? I thouight Jr jr was still off at school. tell me how them two got so smart, must come from mrs CAM.
    You Talking to Me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    Austin Crockett
    Austin McCallum
    Austin Navarro
    Austin Northeast
    Austin Travis
    Liberty Hill
    Marble Falls
    Just a one off in terms of lack of competition - kinda like Wimbo and Navarro. SAD that the UIL can't figure out a better way - but as one poster noted over in the Wimbo and navarro UIL appeal thread, guess the rubber bands weren't long enough.
    You Talking to Me?

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post
    Cam Jr or Cam JR JR. ? I thouight Jr jr was still off at school. tell me how them two got so smart, must come from mrs CAM.
    Dang!.....you do still come around here......most dumbasses like us have disappeared from the Low...only the really SMART ones are still here!....you and I both know panfan...your kids and mine got their smarts from their momma's!!!.....I take no credit!!
    Cam Jr tying the knot...JR JR still doing the Aggie thing....2nd year now.......when I ask him about girls...says there's pretty ones all over the campus....but says he ain't got time!!.......he just landed an undergraduate gig with a group of doctors at A&M Health Center...he's pretty excited about it....they do interesting work......https://www.geoffroylab.com/contact

....this is all Greendawg's fault!!!.........
    Last edited by Cam; 02-25-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Junior Varsity

What is Austin Navarro? Sounds like a person lol