Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scoops Poop

All-American

I'm making new threads so separate to the different sports. I won't get as many views in my own corner forum compared to them being on the main page. These complaints are getting old, I'm think other posters and viewers like the way I do it, At least I'm putting the college forums into that page.

Scoop:

1 thread for each sport. Not one new thread for each sport every week.

Just call it “basketball” for example.. .. all scores, standings, matchups, etc all in 1 place. Tons of views, responses, etc

It really is that simple

Freaking thinking your working the ticker from the AP wire with all the BS you post. Put your toys in your own box. People want to see about Dist 24-4A wrestling, they know where to look. Scoops Corner.
    YnoT us?

Dang!....scoop got his own corner?......can I get one?......just call it Cam's Corn on the Cob......moderators, just let me know when its ready.....

.....why everybody so hard on the scoop man?.....he enjoys what he does...if you don't...it be real simple.....don't go there.....do what I do....panfan sends me all his old issues of GQ, Cosmopolitan, and Marie Claire magazines....he even puts post-its on "must reads"!.......he enjoys giving and I just go with it......and I thank him for his efforts..........however, I did draw the line with him after he tried turning me on to "EatingWell" Magazine...........I eat whatever the hell I want!...........
    Last edited by Cam; 02-28-2020 at 04:34 PM.