Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scoops Poop

All-American

Instead of posting 6 new threads I cut them in Half with 3 new ones. I put the boys district games on one thread and the girls district games on a thread- I also put the boys and girls soccer matches on one thread.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    That might work, actually.

When I was younger, and my friends would come over to play Golden Eye or 1080 or Mario Kart on the N64, my little brother would always want to play. Naturally, I'd give him a controller ... that wasn't plugged in. He would push the buttons and move the joystick around and he would laugh and cut up with us, and he always had a great time, none the wiser. We could employ a similar tactic here.
    by far the most immature comment that has been made on this forum. And thats knowing some of the nutcases that reside in this place.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RkptFltn View Post
    by far the most immature comment that has been made on this forum. And thats knowing some of the nutcases that reside in this place.

High marks, RkptFltn! Thank you, kindly!

As the kids today say ... Boomer alert!
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Instead of posting 6 new threads I cut them in Half with 3 new ones. I put the boys district games on one thread and the girls district games on a thread- I also put the boys and girls soccer matches on one thread.
    Texas Forever.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post

High marks, RkptFltn! Thank you, kindly!

As the kids today say ... Boomer alert!
    its "Ok Boomer." no kid says Boomer alert. Put the cane down and get your bifocals and you would learn.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by RkptFltn View Post
    its "Ok Boomer." no kid says Boomer alert. Put the cane down and get your bifocals and you would learn.
    lol OK, boomer
    Texas Forever.

Great start, now let’s update these threads instead of posting more when you get the scores and standings

i look at them but would have prefer it would get updated so can see the history of scores between teams instead of having to go to maxprep with all their auto ads popping up. it's region iv stuff so i try and follow but if you miss a day that thread is long gone to 2nd or 3rd page.

Thanks Scoop. Yes, now update in these threads all your info related to these districts. Much appreciated.
    YnoT us?

Scoop... you were doing better for a little while but there’s about 10 new basketball threads today.... please consolidate to 1 thread. All basketball matters can be handled in a single thread that gets updated as often as you like.

One home for all your content. Not 10 homes

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Scoop... you were doing better for a little while but there’s about 10 new basketball threads today.... please consolidate to 1 thread. All basketball matters can be handled in a single thread that gets updated as often as you like.

One home for all your content. Not 10 homes
    yep just became hard to follow the updates again on basketball threads.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Four threads -- boy's scores, girl's scores, boy's poll, girl's poll -- that get updated could even be a good compromise!
    Go Necks! // Women's college basketball writer for Dave Campbell's Texas Basketball // Twitter: @juscarts

we need an intervention.... There’s already 3 new girls basketball threads.

Lmao, y’all really gave scoop his own forum 😂😂

Can you move scoops poop to his corner you created? Take it off main page please.
    YnoT us?