Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scoops Poop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Scoops Poop

I know we asked this before, but - Scoop can you please place all your basketball, soccer, tennis, track, baseball, etc in a certain heading for that individual sport? IE: If its basketball related, put in the topic heading of: Basketball. If it's tennis related: Tennis. All these threads for each game they play is annoying.

Thanks for helping us out Scoop. Love your past sports writing coming out, just lump them together in their respective separate topic heading. Thank you so much.
    YnoT us?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    I know we asked this before, but - Scoop can you please place all your basketball, soccer, tennis, track, baseball, etc in a certain heading for that individual sport? IE: If its basketball related, put in the topic heading of: Basketball. If it's tennis related: Tennis. All these threads for each game they play is annoying.

Thanks for helping us out Scoop. Love your past sports writing coming out, just lump them together in their respective separate topic heading. Thank you so much.
    Good luck.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

All-District

He doesn't give a ****. His goal is to have every post on the first page.

All-American

I'm just posting topics that others might be interested in.
    No one else is posting topics on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    I'm just posting topics that others might be interested in.
    No one else is posting topics on a regular basis
    Guess what?

Nobody is interested!
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    Guess what?

Nobody is interested!
    Actually some people are. This has been discussed over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by RkptFltn View Post
    Actually some people are. This has been discussed over and over.
    Would still be better suited and create a much cleaner board if the topics were categorized and updated weekly rather than having a million separate posts every week.

Quality over quantity...

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Would still be better suited and create a much cleaner board if the topics were categorized and updated weekly rather than having a million separate posts every week.

Quality over quantity...
    I agree 100% that scoop should find a way to post so that it is not flooding the forum. My comment was not arguing against that, i just stated that some people, including myself, are interested in some of scoops posts.

Letterman

Why not have forums for each sport? Or at least for football, basketball and baseball?
    I have forgotten as much as I have remembered, so where does that leave me?

Quote Originally Posted by AggiesAreWe View Post
    Why not have forums for each sport? Or at least for football, basketball and baseball?
    We’ve explored that and those forums get so little traffic that it becomes pointless.... and it wouldn’t solve the problem of scoop’s lack of efficiency... it would just move it elsewhere

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    We’ve explored that and those forums get so little traffic that it becomes pointless.... and it wouldn’t solve the problem of scoop’s lack of efficiency... it would just move it elsewhere
    That might work, actually.

When I was younger, and my friends would come over to play Golden Eye or 1080 or Mario Kart on the N64, my little brother would always want to play. Naturally, I'd give him a controller ... that wasn't plugged in. He would push the buttons and move the joystick around and he would laugh and cut up with us, and he always had a great time, none the wiser. We could employ a similar tactic here.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Instead of posting 6 new threads I cut them in Half with 3 new ones. I put the boys district games on one thread and the girls district games on a thread- I also put the boys and girls soccer matches on one thread.

All-American

Instead of posting 6 new threads I cut them in Half with 3 new ones. I put the boys district games on one thread and the girls district games on a thread- I also put the boys and girls soccer matches on one thread.
    Texas Forever.

i look at them but would have prefer it would get updated so can see the history of scores between teams instead of having to go to maxprep with all their auto ads popping up. it's region iv stuff so i try and follow but if you miss a day that thread is long gone to 2nd or 3rd page.

Thanks Scoop. Yes, now update in these threads all your info related to these districts. Much appreciated.
    YnoT us?