Thread: Newton vs. Nac.

NewtonThugBoyz04

Post Newton vs. Nac.

Today is the day for Newton's varsity team to break the cycle. Last night, Nac.'s j.v. team beat Newton 41-0. To bad their varsity team can't be that lucky.

bigbearfan

I don't think Nac's varsity could beat some of the 1A schools out there...pitiful! They need to fire all 15 of their coaches and restart from scratch. Can't be worse than what they have now! Last good season was MY senior year (LONG ago!!!)

duckbutter

Don't be so quick to downplay Nacogdoches, they are hungry for a win and might just hand your A$$ to you on a silver platter.

bigbearfan

Apparently the downhill slide continues as I just saw the score...a slaughter/shutout with 4A Nac on the loosing side of the 0. Like I said...fire everyone and start from scratch. Can't get any worse!

eagle_fan

nac cant be to bad they scored on the mighty jasper team

Chris Hart

I can see the excitement brewing over the Jasper/Newton game already.This one is going to be a great one.As of now I'll have to pick Newton and that awesome D.All they know how to do is shut people out.

OldSchoolBulldog

You have got to be kidding!

98Eagle

Yeah they scored on Jasper but Jasper also went up there and scored 64 points. Oct. 18 will be a war and don't think that Newton is gonna shut out a great Jasper team. Although a little wishful thinking never hurt.

Chris Hart

I did not mean they were going to shut Jasper out.I was just saying I am picking Newton to win with a defense that so far only knows how to shut people out.

All-American

Way to roll Eagles!