Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Might be a year to early on this ranking to start of the season, Sinton is very young even though have a lot of young talent will take time to gel this season.

They have Sinton at #23 in Texas for all classifications:
    Looking like Sinton will have 4 Fr and 4 So big part of this year team.

https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/n...?r=/texas/news

District 31 starts Tuesday

Sinton at Kingsville 7pm
    Robstown at Beeville 7pm
    West Oso at Orange Grove 7pm
    Rockport-Fulton vs Ingleside @Whataburger Field 7:30 pm

Saw them for a few innings on Saturday vs T-M...very young! Only players names I recognized were Chester, Rene, Jackson (!) and Kei'Shawn - oh, and JaQuae. Hope Rylen is back soon. Lots of new faces/names to learn, but it is looking like a promising year. Looking forward to your updates for out-of-town games.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post
    Saw them for a few innings on Saturday vs T-M...very young! Only players names I recognized were Chester, Rene, Jackson (!) and Kei'Shawn - oh, and JaQuae. Hope Rylen is back soon. Lots of new faces/names to learn, but it is looking like a promising year. Looking forward to your updates for out-of-town games.
    Those young kids, 4 fr and then the 4 soph when Rylan returns all come with high praise from their select teams. This will be tough lineup once they get comfortable and pitching is right there also. Looking for a good district run maybe a hiccup along the way due to how young they are but should make some noise in the playoffs.

Still working on getting off for Victoria tourney, co worker beat me to those days off , his kids are in spring break....

District opener
    Sinton 19 Kingsville King 5 Final
    Robstown 10 Beeville Jones 0 Final
    Rockport-Fulton 6 Ingleside 5 Final
    Orange Grove 11 West Oso 1 Final