All-American

Default Basketball Freshman basketball player on Frosh team in one game and then on varsity

If a freshman basketball player plays in a freshman game on Tuesday. Can he play on the JV or varsity on Friday since their wasn't a freshman game on that day?

All-District

They could play even if there was a freshman game that night. All those posts from scoop yet he doesn’t know the rules!

All-American

I'm sure others don't know about this situation. But you probably won't see this happen a lot.

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    I'm sure others don't know about this situation. But you probably won't see this happen a lot.
    A player can play 2 games during the week (sub varsity or varsity). Friday games are considered weekend.

Same goes with baseball and that's why all playoff 3 game series has to include a Friday game.
    I have forgotten as much as I have remembered, so where does that leave me?

All-American

Thanks for the clarification-

All-District

Baseball playoff series do not have to have a Friday game. You can play thurs/sat no problem. Also, in regular season the rule states that you can play on only 1 day of the week mon-thurs excluding holidays. So, you can play 2 games on tues if you want.