Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lampasas

20 80.00%
  • Liberty Hill

5 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default Lampasas (12-1) vs Liberty Hill (7-5), 2 p.m. Saturday at Cedar Park’s Gupton Stadium

A classic battle for the ages. Going with the Badgers-But the Panthers have a great defense

Are the rumors true about the 5 move-ins for Liberty Hill being eligible to play this week? We've been waiting all year.. I heard it might finally happen this week?

All-American

Lampasasses prevails...

All-District

Badgers have to much Firepower,

Panthers got their ass kicked in round 1. I think this is a different panthers team though... going with LH in a big upset

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Panthers got their ass kicked in round 1. I think this is a different panthers team though... going with LH in a big upset
    Not gonna happen. EC almost had a passing game against LH. Lampasas QB will have no problems.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    EC almost had a passing game against LH.

what game were you watching? Besides the point though. LH has a shot, but its contingent on consistent and heavy pressure on the QB, force him out of his rhythm, they all make mistakes when they are in a hurry, doesn't matter what level or how good. Now can LH put that heavy pressure on Lamp QB consistently? I don't know.

I'm one of three on the poll voting for LH to pull the upset - maybe they don't, but I'll stay positive till the fat lady sings, or Willie, or someone says its over.
    You Talking to Me?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post

what game were you watching? Besides the point though. LH has a shot, but its contingent on consistent and heavy pressure on the QB, force him out of his rhythm, they all make mistakes when they are in a hurry, doesn't matter what level or how good. Now can LH put that heavy pressure on Lamp QB consistently? I don't know.

I'm one of three on the poll voting for LH to pull the upset - maybe they don't, but I'll stay positive till the fat lady sings, or Willie, or someone says its over.
    EC had a couple of guys open that hadn't been since the eighth grade. Didn't help much though. The QBs haven't looked at them since they were sophs. But things are about to get better in all phases of the game.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Make it four!.....I voted for LH only cause I like you panfan!!!......but don't get too emotional....I said, "like"!!.....and purple still sucks!!

....this is all Greendawg's fault!......

Letterman

I think he will be more dangerous when pressured. I don't see LH winning this one. It'll probably be a 14-point game.

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Make it four!.....I voted for LH only cause I like you panfan!!!......but don't get too emotional....I said, "like"!!.....and purple still sucks!!

I almost shed a tear while reading this one! Purple sucks, I took the Badgers in pickem but I bet it is closer than most think.

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    I almost shed a tear while reading this one! Purple sucks, I took the Badgers in pickem but I bet it is closer than most think.
    .....dang Greendawg.....both our boys tying the knot in 2020!!....mine in April....in Gualala, California!.....or something like that....you going to this game?....I thought about it...but then I said to myself...."Nah"....can't stand the sight of purple...and prolly couldn't sit on the LH side...doubt I'd get along with most of em'.....and Lam-pass-gas ain't an option either....them folks like pickin' fights with Burnetians........besides...got too many things to do...still restoring the old 77 F100 Ford truck...adding new fuel lines tomorrow.......come help me!!....I'm gettin' too old to be crawling underneath that thing.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctown81 View Post
    I think he will be more dangerous when pressured. I don't see LH winning this one. It'll probably be a 14-point game.
    I think the danger herein lies from missed tackles/ poor tackling, but then again, we always see scrambling QBs making plays - so you could be right. But letting him sit back with time to throw the whole time seems like a big mistake to me.
    You Talking to Me?

Blog Entries

.....dang Greendawg.....both our boys tying the knot in 2020!!....mine in April....in Gualala, California!.....or something like that....you going to this game?....I thought about it...but then I said to myself...."Nah"....can't stand the sight of purple...and prolly couldn't sit on the LH side...doubt I'd get along with most of em'.....and Lam-pass-gas ain't an option either....them folks like pickin' fights with Burnetians........besides...got too many things to do...still restoring the old 77 F100 Ford truck...adding new fuel lines tomorrow.......come help me!!....I'm gettin' too old to be crawling underneath that thing.....
    Jacob getting married in June - right after graduation
    You Talking to Me?

Blog Entries

Its all good!
    You Talking to Me?