Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-State

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    4A 515-1209

DII- 515--864
    DI- 865-1209

Heard from a buddy that means- LH going up . Lorena and Fairfield going down.
    LL going down kinda surprised me; I thought they were growing; that’s not based on anything other than just what I thought. Looks like I thought wrong.
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    LL going down kinda surprised me; I thought they were growing; that’s not based on anything other than just what I thought. Looks like I thought wrong.
    I was surprised when I friend over there told me that there was a good chance they were going down.

Quote Originally Posted by RkptFltn View Post
    I know this is football talk, but TM girls volleyball and basketball are always pretty strong programs. Also TM football has been slowly improving.
    They'll most likely be in district with Calallen, PLC, RF and Beeville and those 4 i think would be playoff teams in football.

Now in Baseball will interesting with Sinton, Calallen and Robstown. TM is pretty good in baseball also now here i know how the boundary will be is there alot of teams in area in 4a now for basketball and baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    They'll most likely be in district with Calallen, PLC, RF and Beeville and those 4 i think would be playoff teams in football.

Now in Baseball will interesting with Sinton, Calallen and Robstown. TM is pretty good in baseball also now here i know how the boundary will be is there alot of teams in area in 4a now for basketball and baseball.
    Dang, hadn't even thought about the impact of baseball/softball/volleyball.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate4state View Post
    Dang, hadn't even thought about the impact of baseball/softball/volleyball.
    TM softball and volleyball

Sinton stack with players that ranked top 100 in 2022 class, and the 2023 class also stacked in baseball. Hoping they still play football through out their hs years