Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Leps limped through this one for the defensive win with both our Qbs, our leading rusher and biggest starting OL out tonight. Senior WR #11 Jacob Brandt filled in at Qb and had a good night throwing the football although our running game was definitely missing tonight. The defense got the needed stops and put the pressure on the Cougar running backs to keep us in the game until the offense put it away late in the 4th quarter with a nice 17 yard run over left tackle for the go ahead td by #26 Junior D.J. Taylor. Hopefully at least one of our Qbs will be back next week. Very proud of the Leps to play like they did with such adversity.

All-District

LM will never reach any level of success until they become disciplined. Lack of discipline killed us all year.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by cougartino View Post
    LM will never reach any level of success until they become disciplined. Lack of discipline killed us all year.
    Give credit to the Cougar D with that goal line stand at the end of the 2nd quarter. They held the Leps at the 3 for 4 downs. I was shocked at how few La Marque fans showed up it seemed less than 100. It was less than what you would get from an away LG JV game and this was a playoff game! Poor community support plays a huge role in team morale so I wouldn't be too hard on the coaches or players as they put up a good fight.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Pudlugger View Post
    Give credit to the Cougar D with that goal line stand at the end of the 2nd quarter. They held the Leps at the 3 for 4 downs. I was shocked at how few La Marque fans showed up it seemed less than 100. It was less than what you would get from an away LG JV game and this was a playoff game! Poor community support plays a huge role in team morale so I wouldn't be too hard on the coaches or players as they put up a good fight.
    It's well chronicled. Trust me. I'd run out of server space if I had to explain.