Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Well, you can pay to get access....
    Yeah, I know....I just like free
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-American

Bay City 983
    Sealy 806

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    According to Matt Stepp at DCTF, Caldwell is at 500. Not a huge surprise as they were not that much higher last go-around. Should certainly drop.
    Number has since been adjusted to 515.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by GUNHO View Post
    Calallan has had some outstanding teams but seems to always fall short.WOS played them in the semi in 2000.They were leading with just minutes left in the game and we had to give them the ball back.When they had the ball they would just grind it out and keep your offense off the field.I thought it was all over at that point but some how we held them...3 and out.We hit some big plays and scored the go ahead touchdown with just seconds left.Calallan is certainly due.
    I can guarantee this, if they move down to 4A, they'll never have to deal with La Marque again.

Calallen turned in 1,192

For them to drop to 4A DI the cutoff number would have to increase by 45-50.

It's not likely to jump that high, is it?

All-American

Solid list. I know Jarrell is growing rapidly. Not sure if they will go up this realignment or next. Not sure how quickly Lago is growing, but I know they are. Keep an eye on Little River Academy. They are right outside of the Temple/Belton area, which is also exploding. Cameron and Rockdale will be staying put in 3A DI unless the number drops.

Lorena was not really on the bubble last time sitting at 577, but this is not the first time I have seen their name mentioned. I know they had very few freshmen suited out.

Speaking to coaches in the area, they felt Jarrell might just make it into 4A, LRA- folks felt like reclassification might keep them in 3A for two more years but after that they thought they would go up.

Other talk was about new Belton H.S being in 4A, and maybe both Manor New Tech and Lago Vista.

Liberty Hill is feeling growth on the elementary campuses, but those H.S numbers may get them into 5A.

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    Speaking to coaches in the area, they felt Jarrell might just make it into 4A, LRA- folks felt like reclassification might keep them in 3A for two more years but after that they thought they would go up.

Other talk was about new Belton H.S being in 4A, and maybe both Manor New Tech and Lago Vista.

Liberty Hill is feeling growth on the elementary campuses, but those H.S numbers may get them into 5A.
    With Jarrell at 519 and New Tech at 522, I could see both moving up. I read somewhere that Fairfield turned in 505, like Lorena. Lago Vista is still under 500, so they will not be going anywhere quite yet. Academy still in the mid 450s, but I know they have larger classes coming up. I'm interested to see what Mexia turned in as well.

All-American

With Jarrell at 519 and New Tech at 522, I could see both moving up. I read somewhere that Fairfield turned in 505, like Lorena. Lago Vista is still under 500, so they will not be going anywhere quite yet. Academy still in the mid 450s, but I know they have larger classes coming up. I'm interested to see what Mexia turned in as well.

Not sure about Mexia but I do know they aren't fielding a freshman fb team now. I know that doesn't really give true indication of enrollment numbers. I spoke a Lorena coach earlier in the year and he felt they would be going down.

Quote Originally Posted by SHSBulldog00 View Post
    Calallen turned in 1,192

For them to drop to 4A DI the cutoff number would have to increase by 45-50.

It's not likely to jump that high, is it?
    5a website mention last two realignments its increased by 50 from top 4a to bottom 5a.

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post

What is the name of the new Belton HS?

Is there a list of the New schools in this realignment?
    Depending on the number of schools and their enrollments it could make the cutoff jump 50.
    How far could the bottom number go 505-520?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SHSBulldog00 View Post
    What is the name of the new Belton HS?
    Lake Belton High School

All-American

If Calhoun moves down to Class 4A (Division 1) They would probably put them with El Campo, Bay City, Columbia, Brazosport, Needville and Sealy. (Since Fulshear is moving up to Class 5A)