All-American

Default Week 8 Statewide Football Schedule

Starter

Argyle is at Paris and Celina is at Melissa which are two huge district games . I have to believe Argyle handle Paris as they are just playing at a higher level than everyone else it seems. Melissa and Celina should be a hard fought battle. I look for Melissa to have the edge in this game as they are a well coached team . Hope Celina continues playing like they played last week and just keep getting better.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Celina8 View Post
    Argyle is at Paris and Celina is at Melissa which are two huge district games . I have to believe Argyle handle Paris as they are just playing at a higher level than everyone else it seems. Melissa and Celina should be a hard fought battle. I look for Melissa to have the edge in this game as they are a well coached team . Hope Celina continues playing like they played last week and just keep getting better.

It's not the coaching that'll give Melissa the edge. It's more like the Div. I QB and RB, paired with a stable of very good receivers and a more-than-capable backup RB. The Cardinals are not lacking on weapons. But their defense is very suspect, especially against the run, so I think the Bobcats can have a good amount of success on the ground. Celina is definitely going to have to hit a handful of crucial passes, though, in my opinion. We've got the players to do it, we've got some home run threats to catch the ball, just have to give Watson time to find those guys.
    Texas Forever.