All-District

Default Llano vs. Navarro

Llano appears kinda real. Spread, bubble screen ya to death. Kinda like a version of Wimberley. Wonder if they can play with Navarro?

All-District

I'll take Llano on the road. Win by 3 on a wind aided 46 yarder at the buzzer. Really think it will come down to last team with the rock. Don't see either D stopping the other.

All-District

Where's Bag-o-cheese puffs? He usually on about this time of year telling this is Navarro's year. Also, when I state Llano screen looks like Wimberley's, it's not Nelms screen-like. Weldon the master of middle screens, back side screens. Unstoppable.

Junior Varsity

Give me Navarro by 21. Llano has had a cake walk pre-district, losing to the one decent team. They have athletes, but there main single yard producer is at running back, which plays to Navarro’s defensive strength. Overall they pass about 60 percent of the time, to 3 main guys, one of which is out with a broken collarbone. Having guys back and the high winds tonight will help Navarro shut down this passing game. Another thing Navarro has struggled with is covering eligible receivers out of the backfield, luckily this isn’t a big thing for llano, their running back has been targeted on the pass less then 10 times for 30ish yards.

Offensively Navarro should be back at full health, which they haven’t been at all year. Llano won’t be able to stop the slot-t, this years squad is offensively much better than the last two years, which is when llano has had their defensive success. And let’s not forget special teams, sit back and be lethargic and we’ll burn ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-District

Yeah, #3 is pretty solid RB if he gets the corner. He might get a few more dump passes tonight. Granted, Nav much better club. They should win this weaker than normal district IMO.

All-District

Hey Snotbubbles, how are you doing. Haven't run across you or up against your team (that I know of) this year. Hope all is well with you. My Apaches are playing pretty good ball this year.

Weaker than normal..okay.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Junior Varsity

55-14 Navarro
    Final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Snotbubbles View Post
    Where's Bag-o-cheese puffs? He usually on about this time of year telling this is Navarro's year. Also, when I state Llano screen looks like Wimberley's, it's not Nelms screen-like. Weldon the master of middle screens, back side screens. Unstoppable.
    Humility is a Great Thing. I let the Panthers answer you tonight. You sound just like Mike Virdell in Play to win. You Llano team wanted the wind in the 1st quarter and ran 3 plays. Slot T wore them out. Nice try Snotnose!!! I can cook you some Crow but you likely know how it tastes!!!

All-District

Llano appears kinda real. Spread, bubble screen ya to death. Kinda like a version of Wimberley. Wonder if they can play with Navarro?
    NOPE was the answer. They only scored on the reserves

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Gontex View Post
    Hey Snotbubbles, how are you doing. Haven't run across you or up against your team (that I know of) this year. Hope all is well with you. My Apaches are playing pretty good ball this year.
    Yes Gontex, makings of a deep run team ya'll have. New coach got it going in that town. I see signs/banners up that I have not seen in recent years. Go Apaches. Beeville game for all the district marbles, huh? Where is that one played at?

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by bag-o-chips View Post
    Humility is a Great Thing. I let the Panthers answer you tonight. You sound just like Mike Virdell in Play to win. You Llano team wanted the wind in the 1st quarter and ran 3 plays. Slot T wore them out. Nice try Snotnose!!! I can cook you some Crow but you likely know how it tastes!!!
    Crow with a little brown gravy please. Navarro got seem BIG kids ( a few even run the ball) and running offense to a "T".

All-District

Crow with a little brown gravy please. Navarro got seem BIG kids ( a few even run the ball) and running offense to a "T".
    Yes Sir it was all in fun. I do know with one more win Navarro will have 100 wins for this decade this was win 124 in 13 years since the Slot T started at Navarro. Sometimes I feel we are overlooked but then that is a Good Thing. Like I said I just let the team do the talking these days!

All-District

Yes Gontex, makings of a deep run team ya'll have. New coach got it going in that town. I see signs/banners up that I have not seen in recent years. Go Apaches. Beeville game for all the district marbles, huh? Where is that one played at?
    Going to be in Beeville. La Vernia comes to town and then we go to Boerne. After we surprised everyone last year, we are going to have to play real solid ball the rest of the way. Won't be sneaking up on anyone. We have outstanding speed with several of our skill position kids. Beeville will be tough because they are still undefeated. Pleasanton was laying for us and nearly did us in, but kids shut them out in the second half while scoring 20 of our own. Good to hear from you.