Default Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 7 Show

I have warned my Needville friends to make sure they have jumper cables at the game for you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1 View Post
    I have warned my Needville friends to make sure they have jumper cables at the game for you guys!!

Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

Good show, guys! Love that ya'll are going to Needville/Columbia matchup. That one is going to be a lot of fun. Nice to see those teams getting some love.
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Good show, guys! Love that ya'll are going to Needville/Columbia matchup. That one is going to be a lot of fun. Nice to see those teams getting some love.
    Thank you sir, look forward to going down there!

Good show. Guess I'll stay home.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Good show. Guess I'll stay home.
    Don’t do it! Get over there and cheer them on to a win!

It’s a big opportunity for this Celina team to make a statement.

10 point dogs they said. No need to go they said. Defense bowed their necks and contained all night. Offence pounded that rock all night, and Paris shot their selves in the foot all night with false starts. Their best player out with a stress fracture in his foot and dead ball personal fouls late. Probably would not have made any difference the way the Bobcats played tonight.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    Who had the crack pipe at LSG when they put Llano ahead of Navarro? 55-14 answered that crack pipe comment

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    10 point dogs they said. No need to go they said. Defense bowed their necks and contained all night. Offence pounded that rock all night, and Paris shot their selves in the foot all night with false starts. Their best player out with a stress fracture in his foot and dead ball personal fouls late. Probably would not have made any difference the way the Bobcats played tonight.

LoL get 'em Bobcat!

Hahaha in all seriousness, I won't fault these two — or any of the other media pickers — who went with Paris, especially after that butt whoopin last year. But this game could be used to teach all these youngn's how Celina played football back in the day. It was just line up man-on-man and execute. It was full-house backfield, unbalanced line right, hand off to the horse and let him run. And Paris had ZERO answer for it. I was very very proud of the way Celina's offensive line just imposed their will on Paris. And ALL of this was done without our arguably second-best player in Isaiah Martinez, who was out with injury.

I think if Jackson wasn't out for Paris, they would not have been shutout. I think he would have broken a long one or two, for sure. But man, I am PROUD of this Bobcats defense. They won almost every single first down play last night. The relentless pressure made Paris extremely uncomfortable, and they just continued to false start over and over. And the Bobcats kept them behind the chains and suffocated them every chance they had. The defensive line lived in the backfield, our stand-up ends set the edge and kept contain, and our linebackers and secondary flowed to the ball extremely well and brought the wood. And I know Paris is not a passing team, but if you saw it, or watch the film, you'll be proud of the Bobcats secondary. They blanketed Paris's big, tall receivers, and even when the QB had some rare time to throw the ball, he had nobody open. Overall, just a fantastic, momentum building win for the Bobcats.

Now, time to forget about it and get ready for Melissa, because the Cardinals are going to be a handful. They seem to have everything clicking right now. And unlike Paris, Melissa WILL NOT be one dimensional on offense. They can beat you several different ways. That ought to be a fun one!
    Texas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    LoL get 'em Bobcat!

Hahaha in all seriousness, I won't fault these two — or any of the other media pickers — who went with Paris, especially after that butt whoopin last year. But this game could be used to teach all these youngn's how Celina played football back in the day. It was just line up man-on-man and execute. It was full-house backfield, unbalanced line right, hand off to the horse and let him run. And Paris had ZERO answer for it. I was very very proud of the way Celina's offensive line just imposed their will on Paris. And ALL of this was done without our arguably second-best player in Isaiah Martinez, who was out with injury.

I think if Jackson wasn't out for Paris, they would not have been shutout. I think he would have broken a long one or two, for sure. But man, I am PROUD of this Bobcats defense. They won almost every single first down play last night. The relentless pressure made Paris extremely uncomfortable, and they just continued to false start over and over. And the Bobcats kept them behind the chains and suffocated them every chance they had. The defensive line lived in the backfield, our stand-up ends set the edge and kept contain, and our linebackers and secondary flowed to the ball extremely well and brought the wood. And I know Paris is not a passing team, but if you saw it, or watch the film, you'll be proud of the Bobcats secondary. They blanketed Paris's big, tall receivers, and even when the QB had some rare time to throw the ball, he had nobody open. Overall, just a fantastic, momentum building win for the Bobcats.

Now, time to forget about it and get ready for Melissa, because the Cardinals are going to be a handful. They seem to have everything clicking right now. And unlike Paris, Melissa WILL NOT be one dimensional on offense. They can beat you several different ways. That ought to be a fun one!
    Exactly!