View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bellville

9 100.00%
  • Smithville

0 0%
    All-American

Default Week 7: Bellville (3-2) @ Smithville (3-2)

Brahmas should win but will be a close one

All-American

All-American

Bellville, coming off the loss to Sweeny, takes out their frustration on the Tigers. Bulls by 21.

Letterman

I’m hoping so Pud. That lose caught everyone off guard. Our stud running back was held out for some reason(fully dressed to play). Hoping he is back after the bye

All-American

Bellville wins.
    GO BUFFS!

All-American

Well I had that wrong. Bellville wins but in a squeaker 23-20. I would like to hear from some folks on how this game went down. Is Smithville that good, are the Brahmas struggling this year, or did they just have a bad night? One thing for sure there is some parity in our district and you can't take anyone team for granted. Win-loss records don't mean much after the opening KO.

Letterman

Bellville dominated the game. Smithville came out on fire on first drive and scored after that their offense wasn’t much at all they scored on blocked punt. Bellville is a fumble machine this year and had a few more this year. Bellville has some really young but great talent on offense. Refs were pretty horrible. Missed false starts all game and missed a td call on a qb sneak from the inch line.

Game was way closer than it should have. But give credit to Smithville they have the ability if they can stay in front of the chains. But they failed to do so after their opening position.

All-American

Blocked punt, home cooking Tiger style, goal line stand and fumbles any one of which can cost a good team a game. I guess it wasn't Bellville's best night, but a win is a win. District is going to be a hairball again I expect. Might need a computer to figure out the winner. Good luck against Giddings.You have them at home so there's that.