Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Cameron Yoe Vs. Madisonville

Controlled: 3-1 Cameron (all first team scores)

Overtime possession: 3-0 Madisonville

Live Quarter (running clock): 13-7 Cameron Yoe

Cameron once again showed their potential to be deadly on offense mixed in with mistakes, which is not surprising this time of the year. What will make Cameron an excellent football team is improved defense, and we will need to see how that unit progresses throughout the season.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Agree with you. La Vernia QB (6' 5" per Maxpreps) is solid. Strong accurate arm and a speedy #29 that gave us fits. Texans settled down in the live qtrs. I believe 3 qb sacks for the defense. All in all very competitive. For the scrimmage as a whole...lots of penalties on both sides, mainly false starts, off sides, with a few holding calls. #13 lb for La Vernia had an old school (clean) hit on our back that laid him flat. One of those that looked like the runner lost his cleats. Love those kind of plays. He got the 1st down though. lol I know what we have here in Wimberley. Lots to look forward to. Best of luck to La Vernia for the 2019 season.
    Thanks Tejas. I’m very excited about this team, and it sounds like you have a lot to look forward to as well. It should be a great season. Best of luck to to the Texans.

Controll scrimmage part

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    Controll scrimmage part
    Thanks again. Looks like two good teams that are very similar in strengths. We both have some dudes. Good to see....

Quote Originally Posted by LV_Bearfan View Post
    Thanks Tejas. I’m very excited about this team, and it sounds like you have a lot to look forward to as well. It should be a great season. Best of luck to to the Texans.
    It was LV's #89 not #29...my bad. #7..not too shabby either. Thanks for posting SFIA. Wish you could have stayed for the live qtrs.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-State

Robinson & China Spring

Controlled portion; RR 0 CS 1

1 live quarter; RR 3 (FG) CS 0

RR did better than I expected. CS looked good.

That’s all for now.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    It was LV's #89 not #29...my bad. #7..not too shabby either. Thanks for posting SFIA. Wish you could have stayed for the live qtrs.
    yes, looks like i missed a good part of the scrimmage. Both look like they''ll do well this season. Like the team size of both teams, some big kids!