All-American

Default Fox SW Football Days Announcement!

Tune in to Texas Football Today at Noon tomorrow for the announcement on the two games which will be broadcast live on Fox Sports SW to open the season!

All-American

Thursday August 29: Wall at Mason
    Friday August 30: Denison at Sherman

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Thursday August 29: Wall at Mason
    Friday August 30: Denison at Sherman

Excellent choices, in my opinion. I'll be watching both. Nice to see them pick two different parts of the state to showcase too. A fantastic small-school matchup to get things kicked off. You know that one will be a slobberknocker. And then follow it up the next evening with the Battle of the Ax. Having been born and raised in Celina, just a stone's throw from the Texoma area, I can tell you how much that Sherman vs Denison matchup means to those two communities. I'm not sure where it ranks among the oldest rivalries in Texas, but I know it's got to be high on the list. This will be the 121st BotA. Two bigger schools with rabid small-town-feel fan bases. A terrific choice by FSSW.
    Texas Forever.

All-American

Will be interesting to see how they shoot it from the Puncher Dome. No real press box but it will be an awesome atmosphere!

Love seeing HS games on the tube. Would rather watch those instead of the NFL

I am so excited to actually get to go to the games this year.. I was sick and in treatment last year and missed most of the games.. I did go to the 1st game - then had my surgery, Sept 5th... Went to Thanksgiving game and I almost didn't make it but I did make it to AT&T for the State Game... Hard to believe that kickoff almost a month away ... yipee.....

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?