Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are still some issues DCTF still has to work out with regards to its operations. I am a premium subscriber (pay more than the $20) and was told today mine would ship sometime next week. I am on auto renew. It may have something to do with an auto renew date, but you would think they would want to do all of those at the same time, as the the big marketing point is to get the magazine as early as possible. Dave Campbell himself will be signing copies tomorrow in Waco. This now makes a couple of good and a couple of bad experiences with this early ordering. I got the magazine very early last year.

DCTF does an excellent job with their content and have the best people in the business doing what they do, so I'm not sitting here trying to create a bash parade. I'm just trying to provide some critical feedback to hopefully improve the experience.
    Last edited by Yoe_09; 06-22-2019 at 12:22 AM.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    There are still some issues DCTF still has to work out with regards to its operations. I am a premium subscriber (pay more than the $20) and was told today mine would ship sometime next week. I am on auto renew. It may have something to do with an auto renew date, but you would think they would want to do all of those at the same time, as the the big marketing point is to get the magazine as early as possible. Dave Campbell himself will be signing copies tomorrow in Waco. This now makes a couple of good and a couple of bad experiences with this early ordering. I got the magazine very early last year.

DCTF does an excellent job with their content and have the best people in the business doing what they do, so I'm not sitting here trying to create a bash parade. I'm just trying to provide some critical feedback to hopefully improve the experience.
    Send those concerns to subservice@texasfootball.com

That goes to the operations team and they'll be able to address the concerns and hopefully implement it into their process

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    membership has its privileges
    Not if you are in region 4. lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Well..it seems the local mail was running a bit later than normal today. Magazine is in hand. The curse has been lifted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Well..it seems the local mail was running a bit later than normal today. Magazine is in hand. The curse has been lifted!
    same here, it was in the mailbox today. Wimberley starts out rank.

But not much to read for us folks down in region IV in the lower districts. Wait til local paper gives more info in august.

Practice Squad
    Blog Entries

Got mine

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    same here, it was in the mailbox today. Wimberley starts out rank.

But not much to read for us folks down in region IV in the lower districts. Wait til local paper gives more info in august.
    Thats two-fold, the coaches down there aren't great at providing a ton of info.....and well let's keep it real..when considering the big picture statewide there hasn't been much to write home about either...

Man..not sure how to react to this.

Man..not sure how to react to this.
    All I know is, don’t reply with ROFL . Sorry, I don’t know how to reply either....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

ROFL...you know I had to do that. What I will say is I am going to enjoy how this season plays out.

and.....they are missing their mark with Region 4.

All-American

and.....they are missing their mark with Region 4.
    It's #DisrespectSZN like I tell all the kids and fans on twitter who yell at us for picking their team too low....prove us wrong and we'll happily admit it!

Well it won't take much to do that but that was not my point. Surprised Wimberley was even ranked after last year's fiasco. The Region 4 step child thing gets old though...and it's called "eating crow".

All-American

Well it won't take much to do that but that was not my point. Surprised Wimberley was even ranked after last year's fiasco. The Region 4 step child thing gets old though...and it's called "eating crow".
    Wimberley was IMO an easy team to rank..7 starters back on both sides. 26 letterman....QB back after missing the last 5 games a RB who impressed as a freshman and should be much bigger and stronger simply with maturity....

as for the Region IV stepchild thing....it only changes if the region as a whole improves...respect on a statewide level is earned not given...if you take Region IV as a whole in 4A its been dominated in D-1 by the Waco area and Liberty Hill...this might be the year someone rises upn (maybe Lampasas)....in D-2 its been Cuero,Wimberley and Navarro...the rest of the region has lagged well behind....I dont see anyone outside of those 3 rising up this year either

All-State

Got mine yesterday, not too shabby just 2 days after notice. The insider thing is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3rdCROWN12/21/2018