Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Just curious as to the counter sales and subscriptions in R-4 compared to the other regions of Texas.

Sinton had a year not unlike the Texans in 2018. I don't think that's going to happen again. I feel they could be in the discussion.

The RB/LB you mention for Wimberley is special. Fun to watch. Extremely pleased from what I have seen in regards to the QB. As far as the defense, improvements all around by leaps and bounds. Okay, I know, calm down Tejas, it's only June.
    Per capita we sell more magazines in South Texas than anywhere else (and its not close)....fans in South Texas are incredibly passionate

Sinton I do expect to be much improved but there's always questions when a new coach takes over....they've got a few more questions IMO and are coming off a 2-8 year....I personally wouldn't be surprised to see them finish as high as second in the district....but I think they are still a notch behind Wimberley, Cuero and Navarro at the moment

I said R-4..not South Texas. Lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

That's harder to gauge some markets arent R4 in all classifications...

All-American

OK,OK - Scoop got his.Let's move on folks.

Stink on stink , low man wins = Ricebird football.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Thats two-fold, the coaches down there aren't great at providing a ton of info.....and well let's keep it real..when considering the big picture statewide there hasn't been much to write home about either...
    Yea maybe didn't provide much info was hoping to see what type of offense Sinton will use with a new HC. Reason i said have to wait for local paper football guide they usually have that on each team, coaches might give them more info since its during football scrimmages when it comes out.

Sinton did have good sub varsity teams, JV, Fr and 8th grade won their districts and 7th grade lost on a last second td to Rockport to finish 2nd in district. Kids are there to build on for the new coach.

All-American

Definitely a first for me buying any magazine...In the 4A section a group of pages are upside down. About 6-7 pages. Had me all screwed up. lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sinfan75 View Post
    Definitely a first for me buying any magazine...In the 4A section a group of pages are upside down. About 6-7 pages. Had me all screwed up. lol
    Some magazines had some issues with the printer and binding.....send an e-mail to

subservice@texasfootball.com

And you will get a corrected copy

All-District

Except for page 73, it's a great magazine.

All-District

Just picked up my copy @ Wal-Mart in Seguin.

All-District

Don't blame U for that one. I totally agree.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by cougartino View Post
    Except for page 73, it's a great magazine.
    I support any business who supports print media