Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Not sure if its a weak district but its certainly a weak region.....that lack of depth in Region IV will certainly allow Cuero even in a rebuilding year to likely still go at least three rounds deep
    No argument from me there... that makes more sense to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    Wow, guess we shouldn’t even show up . Might be a traditional building year, we will just have to see. Maybe your team, whomever they are, will finally have a successful year and you can support them instead of consistently making snarky comments about others. Contrary to your comment, Jordan ran behind a very good line, and he will be the 1st to give them credit. Losing him is paramount, no doubt, but Travis and the assistant coaches will work very hard to get the right guys in the right places... replace Jordan, I don’t think that’s possible,he’s SPECIAL. I consider myself very fortunate to have witnessed his performances weekly for 4 years, and can’t wait to watch him on the 40 acres..I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding “ weak district saving point” but our district has produced last 4 Reg finalists, so I’m not following. If I’m able I will be there supporting the Gobblers, no fair weather fan here.

Just Snot being Snot. He's a bandwagon guy. lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    Just Snot being Snot. He's a bandwagon guy. lol
    I’m gonna refrain from my usual comment, it started a $ hit storm last time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    I’m gonna refrain from my usual comment, it started a $ hit storm last time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is a $ hit storm? Is that the same as caca poo poo?
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    What is a $ hit storm? Is that the same as caca poo poo?
    Yes, but messier