Sweeny 2
    Robinson 0
    Rockets strand a runner at 1st
    Homniok with 3 hitter
    Sweeny with 6 hits-strands 9
    Game 2 starts at around 7:15

All-American
    Blog Entries

Homniok won't be able to pitch in Game 2......maybe Robinson will do better against Sweeny's #2 guy. I think Game 2 is coming up after this one tonight.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing Sweeny will start Kiddy in this one......he's probably as good as Homniok if not better, LOL. Robinson better start putting the bat on the ball is all I gotta say.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I'm guessing Sweeny will start Kiddy in this one......he's probably as good as Homniok if not better, LOL. Robinson better start putting the bat on the ball is all I gotta say.
    Kiddy couldn’t pitch tonight because of the pitch count rules. He threw 89 on Saturday so the earliest he could pitch was Thursday. That’s why Robinson made Sweeny flip for 2 games on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Robinson won the flip. Kiddy will go in game 3.